Willistown Troop 78
Boy scouts of america
Over 85 years of service to the youth of Chester County Pennsylvania
How to sell in person
1) Print the flower sale order form
2) Be polite, respectful
3) Record the order on the sales form
4) Accept their payment
Cash or check written to ‘Willistown BSA Troop 78’
5) Thank your customer for their order
6) Enter the customer’s order on the Flower Sale Website
7) Turn in the payments to the cabin at the dates listed above
How to Sell Online
1) Get an online account
Sign the Online-Salesman-Signup form at the cabin
Register as a Scout Salesman
• Send an email to: email@example.com
• Subject: Flower Sale Salesman Registration
• Message: First Name, Last Name, Phone #, e-mail address
• Copy (CC): Your parent / guardian
Once you are registered, your name will appear as a Scout Sales Agent on the website
2) Point customers to the Troop’s Flower Sale Website
• Web Address: https://shop.tr78.org
3) Check orders
• You will get an e-mail when an order is placed with you listed as the salesman
Hello Troop 78 Scout Salesmen:
As you are all participants in the Troop 78 Flower Sale, here's some important info:
The Troop 78 Spring Flower sale is on as of Friday April 13th.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE FLOWER SALE
Kick off: Friday April 6th
Order Deadline: Sunday April 29th at 9pm (submit all orders on-line here!)
* You will get 25% of what you sell for your Scout account!
* People love giving and getting flowers for Mother's Day
Where are the paper forms to sell?
* You received a color printout with the sale options at the last meeting
* You can print additional copies in color/black & white. Click here.
* Refer your customers to the troop store website: https://shop.tr78.org
All Orders must be entered online by Sunday April 29th at 9pm.
* There are no paper orders being submitted this year!
* All orders must get submitted online by your customers or by you: https://shop.tr78.org
* IF YOUR CUSTOMER DID NOT BUY ONLINE, YOU MUST ENTER THEIR ORDER!
How Do I Enter an Order for My Customer?
* Add customer's items to the online shopping cart, and then proceed to the Checkout.
* The store works the same way as most online stores
* If your customer paid with cash or check, select the payment option:
Pay with Check to Willistown Troop 78 (give to Scout - Select Scout Salesman Below)
* If your customer used PayPal, their order is paid, and you do not submit money for that sale.
* Your customer will receive an e-mail with the order invoice and so will you.
* If there is no customer e-mail or phone, use your e-mail and phone #
* It is recommended to submit a separate new order for each customer.
Delivery to customers is scheduled for Saturday May 12th.
* Scouts may pick up their orders 6pm-9pm Thursday May 10th at the cabin, or 9am-10am on Saturday May 12th
* Scouts are responsible for delivering their orders to their customers.
How do I know who ordered?
* The Flower Sale Website e-mails your e-mail address when a new order is received for you.
* We are working on generating reports that will have a summary of your orders.
How do know who paid?
* The invoice that was e-mailed to you and your customer will show a Payment Method
* There are three options: pay with check to scout or PayPal or Credit Card
Where do we turn the money in?
* At the Cabin: Tuesday May 1st 7pm-7:30pm
* At the Cabin: Friday May 4th at the Troop Meeting
* Turn in all checks/cash not paid with PayPal / Credit Cards on the online store
Why are we doing a sale?
* To encourage you to earn your way to camp and for various fun adventures in scouting
* To support the trips and activities of the Troop in the coming year
* To build your skills for talking to people with scout-like character and learning how business works
Who do I contact with questions?
* E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us in supporting the Troop program by participating in this important fundraiser. In exchange you will receive florist grade plants to beautify your gardens and patio for this spring and summer.
The proceeds from this sale will be split between the individual scouts who participate and the troop.
The scouts are permitted to use their earnings for any scout-related expense, such as the cost of summer camp or a high adventure trip to Canada or Florida Sea Base or Disney.
The Troop will use its share of the proceeds to pay for all expenses related to the troop program during the scout year. Because of this commitment, the monthly program is free to the scouts, the scouts attend meetings and campouts, day and weekend trips at no cost to them.
You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry. Don't worry. And be sure to stop and smell the flowers along the way.
Troop 78 Spring Flower Sale