Willistown Troop 78
Boy scouts of america
Over 85 years of service to the youth of Chester County Pennsylvania
The troop makes an annual excursion to Disney World in Orlando Florida over Spring break for a week of fun in the magic of the Disney parks. The scouts and leaders spend time exploring each of the four Disney Parks: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
Disney Trip 2019
I am Heading to Walt Disney World with Troop 78. Are You?
When are we going? Friday, April 12th – Saturday, April 20th 2019
What are we going to do? Spend five days Park-Hopping, we can visit any of the four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot), and we can use our ticket for up to five visits to Disney Quest, miniature golf (Fantasia Gardens and Fairways or Winter Summerland Minatare Golf Courses), or the water parks (Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach), or just swim and hang out at the Fort Wilderness campground at any time.
Who can go?
1) Scouts and leaders who are registered and active in the troop,
2) Scouts must have attended (or worked) at summer camp at least one week in 2018, and
3) Scouts who are or will be First Class rank by March 29th, and who are responsible enough to visit the theme parks on their own with a small group of other Scouts as determined by their parents and the Scoutmaster.
The cost to go on the trip to Disney? $600 plus spending money
What do I get for the $600 cost? Round trip bus transportation on the luxurious troop bus, food and meals, camping fees, a Five day Park-Hopper Disney pass, adventures of conquering all of the mountains in Disney, visit Mickey and Minnie, and create some magical memories.
How do I sign up for this awesome annual trip? Handouts will be posted on the Troop web site.
Once you reserve a spot you will receive further instructions regarding departure times, what to pack, spending money, bus preparation etc.
Dates to remember for mandatory meetings and payments are:
1.Deposits and Permission slips due Sunday Jan. 6th (Winter Camp).
2. Balance due Sunday February 2nd (Super Bowl Breakfast).
3. Scout and Parent Meeting (Parent must attend with Scout) Friday March 8th, 9:00 PM (after Troop meeting).
We must have at least 20 Scouts and Adults to Camp at Disney.