COVID Rules for Troop 78 Activities
--- Please DO NOT attend an in-person event at the Troop cabin if you have any signs of infection, or a fever or have recently been exposed to someone who is COVID positive. ---
Rules for our in-person meetings at the Troop cabin:
- Avoid carpooling with anyone outside your immediate circle.
- Upon arrival at the cabin you will be asked a few screening questions and have your temperature taken.
- Everyone must follow social distancing, maintain 6 feet of separation.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times. We will not provide masks, everyone must come with their own. If you do not have a mask, you cannot stay.
- We will provide plenty of hand sanitizer, which you will be encouraged to use often.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid touching objects and surfaces, especially those touched by others.
- We will make every attempt to keep the activities outside, no one in the building except in case of emergency.
- Activities will be planned so social distancing can be maintained.
- Everyone should use the restroom at their home just before coming to the cabin, so there is no need to go into the cabin.
Every family, Scout, and Scouter must evaluate their unique circumstances and make an informed decision before attending in-person activities.
Consider your own personal circumstances, whether you or a member of your immediate home circle are at higher risk of complications from COVID.